Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Road

In Jan 2006, when I was pregnant with our first child, we were involved in a catastrophic collision, that left both me and my husband with major injuries. But most of all, my unborn child who was 20 weeks old, my husband had just felt her kick earlier that day, she very nearly died. And as a result has a severe anoxic brain stem injury, or otherwise known as severe cerebral palsy. So that is how our story began, and now we are trying our best to live our lives and be a strong, loving, supportive, family.

We added a sibling for J in March 2009 - little A was born a healthy 8 lbs, and she is a wonderful sister to J. This has added much joy to our lives, and a few more complications.

1 comment:

  1. March 2006...that would be quick :) I know you meant 2010 (or was it 2009 - I lose track of time myself...). Both of your girls are wonderful and you look great!

    ReplyDelete